Ng Pickup

Don't forget this one..really nice place with really nice people Wink

Connect Here:
NGP
www.team-7v.nstars.org

[Image: quake10.gif]

Nice place with really nice ghosts... Seriously, even bot doesn't reply to me

lmao

(09-19-2013, 11:18 PM)lagman Wrote: Nice place with really nice ghosts... Seriously, even bot doesn't reply to me

well ngp will not work if you connect there alone...in summer i spammed people to join there and it got active again...same thing is now, we need to call people to there, otherwise soon there will be the same situation like it was used to be - ngp is dead and ParaPeet will shut the servers.
www.team-7v.nstars.org

[Image: quake10.gif]

ngp sucks, when I was playing, maybe one week it worked well, but later no one was there..
Or if the " TEAM " ( 8/8 ) was full, one of them wasn't coming to the server, and we had to wait a lots of time, or play 3v3 instead of 4v4.
People like that should be banned of website or being fucked hard LOL

(09-20-2013, 08:43 AM)style Wrote:
(09-19-2013, 11:18 PM)lagman Wrote: Nice place with really nice ghosts... Seriously, even bot doesn't reply to me

well ngp will not work if you connect there alone...in summer i spammed people to join there and it got active again...same thing is now, we need to call people to there, otherwise soon there will be the same situation like it was used to be - ngp is dead and ParaPeet will shut the servers.

If there are any people to call lol. Even on xfire there are like 80% AFKs and 20% of people who either have stopped playing Quake or just don't feel like playing.