Create an account

.7v'$tyLe

she banned you for this score ??

this is the best what i have done there...i mean from beginning until the end..i've been lucky and get with one minute like 30...but in ctf if u return the flag u will get extra fragpoints coz of that... about that 90 and 85 acc...its impossible to do if u play against nabs and like 5 or 10 minutes..even with me is that possible...

i dont know why...i went to that server, got like 25 with one minute (first minute), and she said that im cheater and im not allowed to be there...after what i got banned and i needed to restart my router to go back there and ask why did she ban me..and now im not sure what did she do...did she ban again this one ip or whole region..wount go there anymore anyway..prolly she is enough stupid not to know how to ban region. Anyway, its one server less where i can go and play..

next time u guys know too...don't play good in public server, u will get banned!
www.team-7v.nstars.org

[Image: quake10.gif]

her appreciation is based on a personnal judgment, we can suspect someone and record him then show the demo to the community. This is an abusif bann

Well please dont go BOOM BOOM again, i dont want lost to have a bad reputation just coz u were 'furious' :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsy7kJyizoc

okay just boom boom here Cool

(10-01-2013, 12:07 AM)Flesh Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsy7kJyizoc

okay just boom boom here Cool

Big GrinBig Grin
www.team-7v.nstars.org

[Image: quake10.gif]

What do u listen to aziz haha Big Grin

(09-30-2013, 09:16 PM)style Wrote: this is the best what i have done there...i mean from beginning until the end..i've been lucky and get with one minute like 30...but in ctf if u return the flag u will get extra fragpoints coz of that... about that 90 and 85 acc...its impossible to do if u play against nabs and like 5 or 10 minutes..even with me is that possible...

i dont know why...i went to that server, got like 25 with one minute (first minute), and she said that im cheater and im not allowed to be there...after what i got banned and i needed to restart my router to go back there and ask why did she ban me..and now im not sure what did she do...did she ban again this one ip or whole region..wount go there anymore anyway..prolly she is enough stupid not to know how to ban region. Anyway, its one server less where i can go and play..

next time u guys know too...don't play good in public server, u will get banned!

ZOMG TEH DRAMA

Heh style just ignore it Tongue
Theres still video on youtube called "amigos cheater" and its fun to watch it sometimes Tongue
You should wait for your own video now and be proud of it ^.^
[Image: loveclante5.gif]

you are famous Amigos Big Grin