Have you ever cheated?no
Where are you from and how old are you?mexico 25
Do you have headphones?no
Is your English good enough to be active in forums. like peña nieto
[Image: 128579920-3.jpg]
[Image: 128409067-3.jpg]
[Image: 127874146-3.jpg]
[Image: 127870852-3.jpg]

yo sublime mailny i know you from MgL and your fast rail games between love anad MgL. what happend with KZ man? you wos member right? and hello on forum. aim on avatar and enjoy rollin Smile

"One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead boys got up to fight,
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew their swords and shot each other..."

The Man Who Wasn't There

ye, what happened with KZ? Hi btwm and keep topic active, be active on arena, and best of luck man Smile
www.team-7v.nstars.org

[Image: quake10.gif]

now i know what happend with KZ. and here is the similar rules ... even more restrictions. so be sure so you want join US and be sure you are available for more than 1 game when you agree to play FW/scrim with US. just menage good your and our time.

we let you know soon if you can wear wannabe tag and play with us. stay in touch.

"One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead boys got up to fight,
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew their swords and shot each other..."

The Man Who Wasn't There

....and as long keep topic up and active :p (just wanted to add it xD)
www.team-7v.nstars.org

I can only play 1 hour weekdays and weekends all day

prolly this will means that ur application gonna a be a bit longer than usually...
www.team-7v.nstars.org

Hii sublime Big Grin

I have read your application topic on KZ forum to see why you left it and I can say, I'm not really shocked they didn't accept you.

Even though your welcome to post here and join us I still have to make something clear for you;

When a member in the clan gets a scrim for us we all, who plays in that scrims (even the enemies) expect that the player can play atleast 2 games. In case the games ends and it's 1-1 then also maybe a 3rd game. So always make sure that you can play more than 30minutes before saying yes to a scrim.

Long story short; we do not rage, timeout without a reason or spam in this clan.

If you agree with this and know that you won't do so anymore and show a good behaviour then I wish you good luck. Love clan is not just a clan but also like a family. So recruiting nice people who we think will fit in here is what we look for mostly. Smile

WOOOOORD by LoVe Lostwife !

100% agreed
www.team-7v.nstars.org

Wife said everythingWink just, pass of Kz has Love, it is as to pass from Chelsea to Manchester United, it is surprising but it happens ... good luck.