Create an account

What was the first anime series or movie that you watched?

I guess the first anime I watched many anime movies and series, but the first one that I watched was called "Dragon Ball Z." My parents used to take me and my brother to a movie theatre in our hometown to watch the latest movies and series. I was taught to watch movies and series only in a good environment, so I used to watch DBZ with my parents. DBZ was not only the first anime series I watched, but also the first non-Indian film I saw. I was so captivated by DBZ while watching it in the theatre that I used to drag my parents to watch it again and again. I have been a huge anime fan since I was 9–10. I watched many anime movies and series, but the first one that I watched was called "Dragon Ball Z." My parents used to take me and my brother to a movie theatre in our hometown to watch the latest movies and series. I was taught to watch movies and series only in a good environment, so I used to watch DBZ with my parents. DBZ was not only the first anime series I watched, but also the first non-Indian film I saw. I was so captivated by DBZ while watching it in the theatre that I used to drag my parents to watch it again and again.