Create an account

Is post stealing allowed?

If it is then I'm so doing it! And if it's not, sorry tortoise :p

So I was clicking on random posts on Lost club forum and found this post that I thought might be fun to repost;

you all got such weird and wonderful names Tongue, im wondering where you got them from Smile

Tortoise = well i just had to pick a name to get onto playstation network - PS2 online play Tongue and me and my dad picked the first animal out of the book :o And we also thought its like an opposite, cos the name says slow... but mysteriously im fast Tongue

Shell = Well being tortoise i thought losing my shell would be quite a good thing to lose :O

|-Xen0-| = I use this in most other games.. usually ones i took up when i was a bit older Tongue Pronounced Zee-no or Zen-Zero. Was kinda random but also the word Xenophobe, means a hatred for alien/foreign life Tongue So thought it was quite appropriate for zapping all the other players out there Smile

My name is a little bit weird; Lostwife. A lot of people have asked me "Dude, I'm so sorry that you lost your wife, but life goes on man, it really does." And some has also asked me "You lost your wife? Or are you a lost wife?"

The funny thing is.. I'm neither a wife or a guy. I just needed a name to play with and when I and a friend sat 1 night totally wasted and thought about game names we started with the lost thing. We suggested everything that someone could lose. Lost money, Lost underwear, Lost name. I dont know how we came up with Lost wife but when it was said, i thought it sounded good + we were so tired by then that any name would do.
So my name became lostwife and when people started half-tagstealing, i made it a club.

So this is my story, what is yours and what does your name mean? And why did you choose to have it?

style - it says eveything.
www.team-7v.nstars.org

[Image: quake10.gif]

mininoob--- yea i am PRO ! minimum newbie in player Smile yes i am pro !!! just opponents are not worth it so i didnt show my skill Smile
mnnb its mininoob without IIOO Smile
weepeeng rock rock - used it in old times its song title Smile
def' used it when i back around 2009 i wos wrong bc i shuld use deaf name Smile guy who didnt hear Smile

"One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead boys got up to fight,
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew their swords and shot each other..."

The Man Who Wasn't There